Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
MacDonald and Pangione Insurance auto insurance quote
Click the link below if you have an Antique or Classic vehicle you would like to insure. You must qualify to obtain this reduced rate.
Click the link below to obtain a quote from Mapfre
/Commerce Insurance, the #1 writer
of Massachusetts Auto. You also will have the ability to talk with a representative at the same time M-F from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
You can also choose us as your agent if you decide to purchase. MacDonald & Pangione Insurance is proud to be selected as a "Presidential Tier" agent by Mapfre/ Commerce Insurance.
Division of Insurance Consumer Complaint Statistics:
This site is great if you want to compare how your current or prospective carrier performs when you need them most. Unfortunately 2008 is the most recent data.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage, (Comprehensive and Collision), pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Massachusetts law requires residents to purchase the first four parts known as Compulsory Insurance.
Most auto policies are for one year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states, including New Hampshire, require you to have a minimum amount of Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage as an out of state driver, to drive in the state.
Questions to ask us
As an Independent Agent, we represent 13 carriers allowing us to offer you some of the most competitive premiums available, that meet your specific needs. One Call Does it All!
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy, Roadside Assistance Groups and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
MacDonald & Pangione Insurance 104 Main Street, North Andover, MA 01845 Tel: 978-688-6921
RC Briggs Insurance, 103 Main Street, Amesbury, MA 01913 Tel: 978-388-0019